- Bonny Davis, a lifelong resident of Springfield Township, has been the Springfield Township Treasurer since January 2009.
- Bonny is a 1974 graduate of Springfield Township High School and she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Accounting from Chestnut Hill College.
- Bonny is a Notary Public, has a background in real estate law, and has been a licensed Real Estate agent and an Enrolled Agent for the IRS.
- Bonny is a experienced Accountant dedicated to providing exceptional service to the citizens of Springfield Township.
- In October 2011 Bonny attended the Municipal Tax Collector Qualification Training given by the Department of Community and Economic Development/Governor's Center for Local Government Services and passed the exam to be a Qualified Tax Collector in Pennsylvania for 2012 (see below).
- On June 13, 2012 Bonny completed the intensive training course Best Practices in Tax Collection which means she will remain a Qualified Tax Collector in Pennsylvania for 2013. Bonny has continued to obtain the necessary continuing education credits to remain a PQMC (Pennsylvania Qualified Municipal Collector) for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Bonny has been a member of the Montgomery County Tax Collectors Association since 2009 and was the President from February 2012 until February 2019. She is also a member of the Pennsylvania State Tax Collectors Association and has been a member of the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce.
- In 2013 Bonny was asked to serve on the Boards of both Keystone Progress and the Montgomery County Democratic Women's Leadership Initiative and in 2016 Bonny was elected as Treasurer of the MCDWLI. In 2018, Bonny resigned from both Boards due to health reasons.
Roddy and Diane Davis, Bonny's parents, have provided valuable support services over the years. When needed they are extremely dedicated, reliable and responsible assistants.